November 29, 2014

Dating the Wrong Men by Kelly Rossi


When I was growing up, my mother always told me..."Heather my love, you are going to kiss hundreds of frogs in your life till you finally find your prince." I have to admit, I do believe that she is right, of course, don't tell her I said that, or after each break up my father would come to me, while I'm balling my eyes out and say "Honey, you and I both know that men are just like fish, and there are plenty of fish still out there in the sea" which gave me some hope that I would finally find my prince and Mr Right..

Most women like myself have dated, or even married Mr Wrong, thinking that Mr. Wrong, at that moment was always Mr.Right till we finally woke up and realized what were we even thinking.  I wish I would have thought about writing a book about all of my misfortunes when it came to dating men, as I am sure my best friend can tell you, some of my stories are quite funny.

The book,  Dating the Wrong Men is captivating, funny, sad, and fabulous, but more importantly filled with important life lessons that we as women face on our own search in finding Mr. Right. I commend and applaud Kelly Rossi, for having the courage to talk about her misadventures in dating. Readers can relate through her stories, with their own experiences and emotions in finding Prince Charming. Honestly, I think that it is comforting first and foremost, that as women we, are not alone knowing that other women have gone through some of the same if not similar issues that we have all faced with dating. 


If you would like to check out what others have said about Dating The Wrong Men by Kelly Rossi, or purchase the book for yourself, you can check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Dating-Wrong-Men-Relationship-Experience-ebook/dp/B00MALSQC6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1417271278&sr=1-1&keywords=Dating+The+Wrong+Men

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment