November 25, 2014

Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes E-Book

Since I started focusing on my weight, I started looking into becoming a Vegetarian, not because I didn't enjoy meat, but for the simple fact as I have known several people that have committed their lifestyle to the Vegan way, and has lost a bunch of weight. So during this holiday season, I figured I would definitely check it out, since I did not need to add the Holiday 15.

 I love Jonathan Vine's "Under 15 Minutes Vegetarian Quick & Easy Recipes". The book is very simple and easy to follow. It as well has yummy recipes starting from breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. It did take me longer then 15 minutes to cook and prepare a few of the meals, but it wasn't much longer then by 5 or 10 minuets. I love that it gives an alternative way to cook a full and healthy meal without breaking the bank, and that my kids can help create the yummy meals as well.


If you would like to check out what other people have said about Jonathan Vine's Under 15 Minutes Vegetarian Quick & Easy Recipes or would like to purchase a copy for your self, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/vegetarian-quick-easy-maintenance-collection-ebook/dp/b00kuocjog
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment