November 15, 2014

Brain Fitness Pathways by ThinkFun!

My family and I love board games, I know that it may sound old fashion since there are so many electronic games out there, but this is a great way, that we as a family can spend time together. So when I had the opportunity to try out a new and exciting game by ThinkFun, I accepted with out hesitation. ThinkFun has brought a whole new way to think about playing with word search games. The Brain Fitness Pathwords is a wonderful game for both children and adults and really makes your brain work at it in trying to find just the right word that fits. It is also very addictive. It says that it is only for one player, but my family of four had a blast trying to come up with the words. I as well believe that this would make a perfect addition to any board game collection, or just to have in the home. Any word search fan young or old would definitely get enjoyment with playing this game!I would definitely recommend this as a Christmas, birthday present or a special gift for any one you love.


If you would be interested in this word search board game from ThinkFun, you can purchase it from the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Think-Fun-83600-Fitness-Pathwords/dp/B00MK1UWC8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414528050&sr=8-1&keywords=brain+fitness+pathwords

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment