November 23, 2014

NeverMess Baby Bibs - 3 Pack


My kids are going to be 10 and 12. Hard to believe that they are this old, and time flies this fast. When my daughter was 4 months old, she was ready to be started on solid food, as she no longer wanted the rice cereal, she wanted something more, so we started her on baby food. The one thing that I absolutely hated more was he bright orange stains that were left from the orange carrot baby food. It was then that we learned about the stains from the army color green peas which was even worse. I couldn't tell you how many countless bib's that were thrown away, or the clothes that never became cleaned and were stained when she went to the sitters, because my daughter was a messy child, or the countless dollars I had spent on her bibs. Personally when it comes out to the Never mess baby bibs, I wish that they had these when my kids were little, as I would have definitely purchased them.

The Never Messy bibs come in two sets, hot pink, lime green and yellow, or the other set of blue, lime green or yellow. The neck strap is adjustable and the bibs are made of a plastic similar flexible material, which is a softer plastic. I love that they are flexible which can be a positive thing, especially if you are on the go, you can just stuff it in your diaper or travel bag. They are dishwasher top rack safe according to the company which would be great to disinfectant, but can be easily washed by hand. I also like that it comes with a 100% money back Guarantee if you are not satisfied!



If you would like to check out with other people have said about these awesome bibs, or purchase a set for your self, check out my following link: http://www.amazon.com/baby-bibs-plastic-toddler-waterproof/dp/b00kwp659i/ref=sr_1_107?ie=utf8&qid=1416111824&sr=8-107&keywords=bibs

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment