November 23, 2014

Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil

Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil is the effective solution for your all-too-common hair health issues. Everyone knows that since I had surgery, my hair has been horrible, plain and simple it was fried from all of the anesthesia that I have underwent in the past two years. Honestly, because of all of the dead hair, I cut off my long hair to shoulder length. Which unfortunately, before I found Foxbrim's amazing products I cut 6 inches off of dead hair.

When I used the Foxbrim's Argan Oil, I thought that there could not be anything better, boy was I wrong! The Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair oil is a wonderful product in fact, this seems to have restored my beautiful hair to something I love and am proud of again. It seems to have given life back to it from where some of it was still limp and dry by restoring my now completely nourished hair. I love that it is super-soft, and very shiny, and there is no frizz which is a bonus!

So how do use this product: What I did, was I squirted some of the spray onto my hand, then covered my hair starting from the scalp and working my way toward the ends. I used this as an overnight hair repair treatment. In the morning, I showered then blew dry my hair. My hair did not feel greasy, in fact it was very soft and shiny, I then followed up with a few drops of my Foxbrim's Argan Oil.

If you would like to check out what others have said, or even purchase the item for your self, you can check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Repair-Treatment-Premium-Conditioner-Restorative/dp/B00OZQ7EQI/ref=pd_ybh_1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment