November 16, 2014

Dr. Song's Deminerialization Treatment

So since I reviewed the Dr Song's Teeth Whitening kit earlier in the month, I started to have a bit of a side effect, as my teeth became sensitive, so I ordered the Dr. Song's Deminerialization Treatment. This treatment is actually recommended to use with any tooth whitening products to desensitize teeth during the treatment. Since it reduces the tooth sensitivity during the tooth whitening process, it restores minerals and helps strengthen the enamel with ingredients such as Sodium Fluoride, and Potassium Nitrate. This product comes with 8 syringes, and just like Dr Song's Tooth Whitening System, it is good for 50 treatments. I have used this product several time before and after I use the Dr Song's Tooth Whitening System, and I must say, I have had no problems since. It does have a minty taste almost like Listerine, but not having sensitive teeth, is definitely worth it!


I would definitely purchase this item along with the Dr Song Tooth Whitening System, not only with their Deminerialization protect your teeth, but it will strengthen them as well. You can purchase this item at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Song-Remineralization-Syringes-Treatment/dp/B00KECQ8BY/ref=pd_ybh_1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment