November 16, 2014

Joyal Beauty's Timeless Skin Renewal Serum

Since my surgery, I am always looking for things that will enhance my facial features. Honestly, I think that I am trying to fix the rest of my face that still looks as if its aging. The Timeless Skin Renewal Serum by Joyal Beauty is by far hands down. The serum has a nice texture when being applied to your face. In fact, it is not greasy, like some of the other one's that I have tried, and there really is not much of a scent. The ingredients are very unique where 98% is all natural and 78% is organic, some of the ingredients are are Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis, Witch Hazel and honey. Simply wash your face, pat it dry, and apply the Timeless Skin Renewal Serum. My skin looks great and I'm sure I will be glowing this holiday season!


If you would like to purchase the above product, please follow the following link: http://www.amazon.com/joyal-treatment-serum-paraben-non-greasy-customers/dp/b00l5r6dvm/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1415338197&sr=8-1&keywords=serum%2cb00l5r6dvm

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment