November 26, 2014

Ciltep: Optimal Mental Performance

I started taking the Ciltep Optimal Mental Performance, as I felt that I was lacking in this area. I have noticed that my memory plain and simple, bites! I feel like I have to write everything down, just so I am able to remember, and honestly I was starting to run out of sticky notes. I have been taking the Ciltep Optimal Performance for a week now, and I have noticed a few things. For starters, I have noticed that it has helped my memory and concentration some, I also feel that it does give me more energy. I take 2 capsules before breakfast but you can take up to 3 a day. I haven't really noticed any side effects accept the first night, which I didn't sleep very well, I felt wide awake, but didn't notice any other changes since then.

The Ciltep Optimal Mental Performance has the following ingredients:

  • Artichoke Extract
  • Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract
  • Vitamin B-6 
  • L-Phenylalanine 
  • Acetyl-L-Carnitine 750mg
All of the ingredients, are on the FDA's Safe list, and are manufactured in the United States at a FDA registered facility which gives me peace of mind.


If you would like to check out what others have said about the Ciltep Optimal Mental Performance capsule, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Nootropic-Supplement-Stack-Performance-Natural/dp/B00GXPS4Q8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I received this product at a reduced price for my unbiased honest opinion. Regardless, I would only promote products that I would personally use, or feel that my readers may like.

No comments:

Post a Comment