November 28, 2014

Expandable Hose Review

The Expandable Hose Review is a great quality expandable hose. It starts out as a 25 foot hose that when it is hooked up to the water line will expand to a full 75 feet. When your done using the hose, the water will drain from the hose, and it will return to its original size of 25 feet for storage. I love the fact that this hose is lightweight, and does not tangle, or kink, which is a big plus in my book. It is as well, so light weight, that my daughter can put away with no problems, plus it is very easy to store in a small bucket or on a shelf.


If you would like to check out what others have said, or to purchase the product for yourself, you can check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNJBH9E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment