November 26, 2014

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale

The Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. The scale has a black tempered glass which is beautiful and sleek, which makes it look like an expensive product without breaking the bank. I also like that the LED lights make for easy viewing within any lighting situation. The scale comes with two lithium batteries that were already installed with easy access should you also need to change out the batteries. It does have a precision tare feature that I think is super neat and cool and 4 high precision GFX sensors to provide accurate measurements. I love that since it does have the ultra slim design, that I can store it anywhere or take it on the go if need be. Plus it has an auto shut off to save the battery life after one minuet of non use.

If you would like to check out what others have said about the Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale, or purchase one for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Gurin-Professional-Digital-Kitchen-Tempered/dp/B00O96ZGSM/ref=pd_ybh_4

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment