January 21, 2015

Whole-Food Women's Multivitamin

The Women's Whole-Food Multivitamin is a complete multivitamin. It delivers 100% or more of the daily values which include 19 essential vitamins and minerals for complete head to toe protection. I like that there is no aftertaste involved, when consuming the capsules, and they are slightly smaller then an actual multivitamin tablet which makes it easy to swallow. The one thing that I did not like was that I needed to take 3 capsules for one serving, but it's not that bad since it is easy to swallow. I as well like that these are vegetarian capsules, and are free of eggs, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy and wheat so they are great for anyone allergic to any of those products, as for myself, since I have a dairy and lactose allergen, these are great! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality multivitamin that's all natural and organic.

If you would like to see what others are saying and / or would like to check out the following product, check out the following link: http://www.herbalprovider.com/email/goto/cpn/sm1/page/Wholefood-Womens-Multi-Organic

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment