January 16, 2015

Paracord Survival Bracelet


My family and I love to go camping, and while we are out camping, I love to make sure that my family is safe. It also doesn't help that I have watched the TV show Naked and Afraid on t.v. and I wonder if we were ever placed in a situation, what would I take and how would we survive.

I purchased the Paracord Survival Bracelet-  This bracelet is awesome, it is 16 feet of a very strong, military-style parachute cord, it has a serrated wood saw designed to help cutting wood with ease, it as well as a fire started Rod, which states that it can easily create a shower of molten sparks, and it has a reflective stand which can stand out even in the fainest light! In addition I would as well take a steal woven scrubbing pad and a 9 volt battery.

Thinking about what could possibly happen if someone was out camping and was lost, I would hope that they had at least this in their bag, I know I will!

If you would like to check out this product, Check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/paracord-survival-bracelet-reflective-adjustable/dp/b00hk2wsu6/ref=sr_1_31?ie=utf8&qid=1420727953&sr=8-31&keywords=paracord+survival+bracelet

I received this product at a reduced rate for my honest and unbiased opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.
    paracord survival bracelet

    ReplyDelete