January 6, 2015

Seaweed Complex Lotion by Foxbrim

The Seaweed Complex Lotion by Foxbrim is really nice. Its feels like a luxury lotion. It has a faint odor that is not strong and overbearing, as some of the facial lotions I have used in the past. I like that this seaweed complex lotion utilizes phytochemicals, polysaccharides and 90+ minerals and micro minerals to bring the restorative and youthening elements of the ocean so that you can create balanced and nourished skin. Plus, it energizes and restore firmness to tired and worn out skin skin.

Some of the key ingredients included in this product are:


  • phytochemicals - this effectively prevents premature aging of the skin.
  • polysaccharides - which is essential building block for skin repair and renewal.
  • organic spirulina (blue green algae) - reduce skin inflammation while boosting antioxidants and defending against free radicals.
  • hyaluronic acid - a natural moisturizer which plumps up and smooth out skin.


If you would like to check out what others have said, check out the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00pusm2o4'

I recieved this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that my family and I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment