January 13, 2015

Liquid Glucosamine Dog Joint Supplement





My sweet Toby is a 9 year old Yorkie, and was recently diagnosed back in December with arthritis. Since he is getting older, the colder weather is causing havoc on his joints, so it is hard to watch him struggle to get up and down the stairs, or to get on his side of the bed, So we took him to see his veterinarian, he suggested I start looking into getting him a hip and joint supplement, and that he could prescribe him a mild anti-inflammatory in the mean time. So since there are several on the market, and most say this and most say that, I was still unsure as to which one to get him. So we started him on the tablets, which trying to get him to take was pulling teeth, as he is very picky, and I became frustrated.


So I had an opportunity to try out this product for my honest and unbiased opinion, I figured, I would try it, since it was at a discounted rate, if he didn't like it I wouldn't be out of much. For starters, I love that this product is not in a pill form, but in a liquid. It is far easier to get him to take it this way, and he seems to like the taste of it, so I'm not fighting a constant battle of trying to get him to take his medicine. I love that now he no longer has a problem with taking his joint supplements. I feel great knowing that my sweet baby is getting better by taking this supplement, as I can tell a difference when he climbs the stairs, or tries to get on the bed, he just jumps up there and isn't hesitant. :) Which this makes me happy! This picture here is right after he took the supplement, He didn't seem to mind it at all! Plus since he has food allergies as well, This is perfect, because it has no shellfish, beef, gluten, wheat, milk, soy, sugar, starch, yeast, and or salt. So I know he can take this with no problems, and that definitely gives me peace of mind, because I am not cleaning up several accidents due to consuming an allergen!

If you would like to check out what others are saying, and or purchase this for your sweet furbaby, Check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/liquid-glucosamine-vegetarian-joint-supplement/dp/b00n9lxv3u/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1420225536&sr=8-1&keywords=flexcomplete


No comments:

Post a Comment