January 13, 2015

It's Salsa time baby!!!

One of my favorite all time dances is the Salsa. Growing up in Miami, Florida, and having lots of Latino friends, I have come to learn how to do the Salsa. This style of dance offers up a lot of flavor and style. There is so much passion that is involved in this dance which I love! You can learn to do the Salsa alone or with a partner, either way I learned both, as there were always several willing partners when you are out on the dance floor at the club  struten your moves.

If you're serious about kicking your dance life up a notch, then this Beginners three-pack would be awesome. From a person who normally has two left feet, I don't when it comes to the Salsa. The instructors make it easy by first demonstrating the steps slowly, one movement at a time, and then repeating the figures over and over to give you enough time, to get into the rhythm. The steps are very catchy and can be used just about anywhere where you want to dance, I also love that since this is one of my favorite dances already, and although I am not an expert in any way, the instructor offers up lots of tips and secrets. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to learn the Salsa, whether your a pro or a beginner, because you know what Latino's say.....It's Salsa time baby!

If you would like to check out this 3 DVD set, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/salsacrazy-presents-beginners-complete-beginner/dp/b000eu1h6m/

My family and I received this DVD at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment