January 13, 2015

Merengue Dance DVD - Super Fun! Learn the Hottest Latin Dance, Merengue Style

Have you ever wanted to dance like the dancers on Dancing with the Star's or You think you Can Dance? Do you have two left feet like I do? or what about no rhythm, yes I admit, I have that too. As for my family, we have talked about wanting to learn how to dance like the actors several times, however living in a very rural area, there are no places that can teach us the skills needed to learn these awesome dance routines until now!


The makers of the Merengue Dance DVD, Dance Crazy gives beginners, like my self, the basics, step by step instruction on how to do the Merengue. The laughter of my kids doing these dances are priceless! I love how this DVD teach's  you the fundamentals and breakdown of how the dance is performed by offering a step by step detailed instructions that anyone can follow, then you can step it up a notch for intermediate fun! Plus I like that the price isn't that bad, if you were considering the fact that a single 45 minute private dance lesson goes for $85 at a dance studio, then you can definitely see that this DVD is definitely worth it.

If you would like to check out the newest line of their awesome Merengue DVD Set, then check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/learn-dance-merengue-beginning-intermediate/dp/b000p28ufu

My family and I received this DVD set at a reduced rate for our honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment