January 13, 2015

Professional Auto Rotating Curling Iron














So this morning, my daughter wanted to check out both the Professional Auto Rotating Curling Iron, as well as the 5 in 1 Curling Iron. These are honestly her best friends now! I like that she can use the Professional Auto Rotating one by herself, but when it came to the 5 in 1 Curling Iron, I needed to help her.

The Xtava auto-rotating curling iron is awesome, it can go either left or right, and it offered her ease of controlling it on her own, All she needed to do section off her hair, then take her sectioned hair and put it in the barrel and clip it, then with the touch of the button, it started to rotate and once done, she pressed the button and it rewound it leaving a beautiful curl. I honestly think that she may have preferred using this one, just because she could be more independent!

I also like that it has the 8 foot cord, so that she doesn't have to be taking up so much space, and it swivels. It did take her a bit to get use to it, but then again, she is only 10. There as well is a temperature range on it, which works great when you have different hair types. The best part, is that is has a shut off function incorporated within the device when it is left unattended. I am sure that I will still worry to be on the safe side, and double check it. I would definitely recommend this product and it does deserve a 5 star rating!

If you would like to check this product out, you could visit their website at http://xtava.com or purchase it from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RFX553W/keywords=curling+iron

My family and I received these products at a reduced rate for my honest and unbiased opinion!


No comments:

Post a Comment