January 2, 2015

Professional Vitamin C 20% Serum by New Radiance Naturals

Professional Vitamin C 20% Serum by New Radiance Naturals, to say the least is AMAZING! About a 4-5 years ago I began to notice my first real signs of aging. The stray grey hairs that I could easily color and deal with but what really freaked me out was how prominent my laugh lines were and those dreaded crows feet around my eyes. It actually took some time for me to notice any changes, as I was too busy with life, a single mother of two working a full time job, trying to pay the bills, and put food on our table, even yet working 50-60 hours a week, took not only a toll on my body but my health as well. It wasn't until I stopped and realized that I was really aging. I honestly looked far older then my 37 year old body. So I started doing some research, unfortunately all the years of not wearing sunscreen and being a sun worshiper didn't help when I grew up, but I was able to come across several idea's that I could use to turn back the clock on my aging skin.

Okay, one of them was nutrition, and drinking plenty of water which I started to do, and secondly was to start using anti-aging products. So I started off with several, none of which I noticed to work, as well as none, where family and friends would comment on my skin till now. So after failing miserably and spending countless of dollars on products, I was turned on to the Professional Vitamin C 20% Serum by New Radiance Naturals, although much cheaper at what I am used to spending, I can tell you that cheap is not what this product is! This product is Amazing!!! To be honest, I am in love at first, I could not tell a difference in my skin. I thought, yep this is just like the rest of those bottles, I was wrong. Friends and family started asking what did I do, as my skin was more supple and appeared tighter. One even joked that I got botox injections... I mean really Botox??? So I actually needed to compare photos and see myself, like a before and after picture. To see the difference, because honestly, I couldn't when I looked in the mirror, it wasn't until then I realized, "Holly Cow! This stuff does work" and "Wow! They are right!" Perhaps it is more difficult for us to notice on ourselves immediately, since the changes are gradual and we see ourselves everyday, this was all I could figure out. I don't think that it happened over night, but I am very satisfied with this product!

New Years 
 
Christmas a couple years back
 
So you be the judge, I think I look better now then I did a few years back, hopefully I can turn the clock back even further. If you would like to check out what others have said, or even purchase this product for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kyw8cy0

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that my family and I use and this is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment