January 20, 2015

PINK Peony Hair Dryer with Turbo JOHNSON Motor




I absolutely love the Xtava Pink Peony Hair Dryer with Turbo Johnson Motor. I love that it comes in 3 different settings (High, Med, Low) , I as well love that I can use these to blow dry our animals as well, this is when I use my heat settings which as well has 3 settings which are  (High, Med, and Low) and my favorite, which I have never seen before is a button for a burst of cool air which I thought was cool since sometimes, when I blow dry my hair, I become super hot!  Plus it comes with two different adapters for the dryer in which I have not used yet.

If you would like to check out what others have said about this hairdryer, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RPJZMUM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review items that I or my family likes and will personally use.

No comments:

Post a Comment