January 31, 2015

Majestic Pure Lemon Oil

I am definitely a fan when it comes to essential oils. The Lemon Essential Oil by Majestic Pure is a quality 100% pure essential oil that works and blends as well as others I have used. When I ordered this product at a discounted rate in exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion, my first impression was wow that is a lot of lemon. It smells just like slicing lemon up for ice tea, or when you just cut half of it, and place it in the garbage disposal. Lemon oils have several different uses, even some uses being therapeutic. I love that it smells so fresh and clean, and comes in a nice sized bottle so that it should last me a while, depending on how much I use.

There are several uses for lemon oil such as, it helps fight off bacteria's and viruses, it can be used for coughs, colds, and congestion, You could use this 2-3 drops in hot tea to soothe a sore through. Works great with nail fungus just add a few drops to the nail several time a day. These are just a few ideas that you can use Lemon Oil for, but there is so much more. I am extremely happy with this purchase and would recommend this product to anyone.

If you would like to check out what others have said about this product, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QR6SS6O/ref=pdp_new_dp_review

No comments:

Post a Comment