April 17, 2015

Probiotic Chews for Dogs with Prebiotics


My sweet Toby, is my fur baby and he has tummy issues, and I am always looking for something to help him, so his digestive track can settle down. When it comes to his food, he only gets the best and the most natural and highest quality possible. In addition to the food that I purchase him, I as well purchase him a daily probiotic, because to me, it makes sense since I take one for myself due to my digestive problems.

So, when I was offered the chance to review this product from Paw Choice, I thought, why not?  What did I have to lose, since he has tummy problems now, what could be any different. I am so glad I did…and so is my sweet fur baby! He loves these treats so much, and I love the results. His stool is becoming more regular, and stools are less runny, it has even helped with his allergies which is wonderful! I am definitely sticking with the brand for now, as it is doing wonders in helping Toby's digestive issues!

If you would like to check out this product, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00s5xu4ak

I received these probiotics for testing purposes and for my honest and unbiased opinion. Overall I am extremely happy with them, and would highly recommend these to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment