- ease's respiratory problems
- ease's symptoms of asthma & bronchitis
- reduces dandruff and lice
- reduces joint and arthritis pain
- soothes mind and body as an aromatherapy
- Now for the multi-purpose function, that I definitely was not aware of:
- repels rodents such as rats and mice
- repels insects such as fleas, tics, flies, mosquito's, spiders, ants and roaches
So the question is how do you really use this and incorporate it into your lifestyle:
- Relieves Headaches and Migraines. Peppermint Oil is known to help relax strained blood vessels therefore preventing or relieving headaches and migraines. Use in areas that you feel are strained as well as pressure points by applying and rubbing it in those areas, you can also rub this into your skin if you have joint pain or arthritis, this will help as well.
- Relieves Stress. Peppermint Oil reduce anxiety levels with the use of the peppermint oil with aromatherapy. The mint, sweet, menthol aroma will help relaxation in the body and mind.
- Steam Remedy. Peppermint Oil open up your airways and relieve mucus from the nose and throat, you can put it in the hot shower/bath like I did, or put it into boiling water and breathe in the steam from the water.
- Dandruff & lice - Apply a few drops of the Peppermint Oil to your hands, then run it through your scalp. I will be doing this to my daughter when she returns to school, as there are some children that always seem to catch lice.
You can also check out the Essential Oil Labs at the following links:
Main Link: http://www.amazon.com/Peppermint-Oil-Therapeutic-Guaranteed-Essential/dp/B00PRMTNNG
If you would like to see what other's have said or purchase some Peppermint Oil for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/essential-oil-labs-peppermint-aromatherapy/dp/b00prmtnng/
I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I use.