April 12, 2015

Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath and Shower Seat Top Rated Shower Bench

The Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath and Shower Seat Shower Bench is wonderful if you are elderly, have back problems, or are disabled. As a person who has back problems, I can not tell you how difficult it is to shower standing up for 15-20 minuets at a time. This has actually alleviated some of my pain. The shower bench is lightweight, very study and super easy to put together. My ten year old, actually was the one to put it together. Instructions were super easy to follow. You can easily adjust the height as well, just slide the legs up and down and lock into place. I believe that the height adjustment can go from 12.5” to 16.5”. So it can be used basically for anyone. Their is a weight restriction of 250 lbs I believe, which I wish was higher, but it does it's job. Plus their are rubber grips on the bottom of the legs to help prevent slipping in the shower. There are also holes in the seat, so that water does not accumulate. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a shower chair.

If you would like to check out this product, or purchase one for yourself or a loved one, check out the following link. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00repl8ri  I can't express how grateful to the company, as they let me check out this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment