April 16, 2015

Magnesium Survival Fire Starter

The Magnesium Survival Fire Starter is totally cool. When we go hiking, I sometimes worry that we may get lost, or lose our way, and there have been times, when we have had to spend the night out in the forest, because we went off trail. The Magnesium Survival Fire Starter is going to be my next best friend when it comes to hiking, just to be prepared. It is also great for camping and survival issues that you have. It is super easy to use, and even my 10 year old figured it out within minuets from me opening it up. If you would like to check out this awesome survival tool, check out the following link: http://www.pernixsupply.com/. We received this product for testing purposes and for my honest and unbiased opinion. Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment