March 28, 2015

Ultrasonic Pest Repeller (Target Mice and Insects)

When ever it rains or it warms up outside, I have these tiny little black ant's that think they can roam my house and take over . Unfortunately,  I disagree with there decision, and have tried on several different occasions to rid these pest from my home. Fortunately, the only thing that I have found that does work, it spending a fortune on a home pest control till now. My uncle had purchased one of these, and he advised me that it had worked on his mice and roach problem with wonderful success. So I found a similar one, and I was going to see if it worked on these pesky black ant's!

So, I found this particular unit as a blogger, and asked to check it out, and give my honest and unbiased opinion, and see if it truly does work when it comes to ridding pest from a residence. I have had this device plugged in going on 29 days, almost a full month, and I can honestly say, I do believe that their is something that works with this method. At first, I noticed that they decreased in their multitudes, and I could tell a huge difference in the amount. There are still some, but they are very few in between that I could tell. There was no foul odor which is good, and basically you plug it in and its on, that simple. I have two dog's which don't pay any mind to it and I even went one more month on my pest contract, to see if this next month makes a huge difference.

All I can truly say, is I do feel and believe that this device is working for me. I would definitely recommend this product. If you would like to check out this product, or see what others have been saying about it, check out the following link: http://amztk.com/pest-repeller

"I received this product free to review and all opinions are my own."