March 26, 2015

Areta Branded 10 Parameter Urinalysis Test Strips

The Areta Branded 10 Parameter Urinalysis Test Strips are pretty cool and will give anyone a heads up on screening themselves for a number of the following areas diabetes, liver diseases, hemolytic diseases, urogenital, kidney disorders, urinary tract infections, carbohydrate metabolism (e.g. diabetes mellitus), liver function, acid-base balance and urine concentration. They come in a bottle of 100 strips and can tell you several different things such as if your urine has several things in it such as: Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketone, Bilirubin, and Glucose. Super easy to use, all you have to do is take a urine specimen, dip your strip into the urine for about 1-2 seconds, then hold the strip close to the color blocks on the bottle and match the color. Results can take up to two minutes with the color changing very quickly almost immediately.

I can not tell you how much money I have saved by using these strips when it comes to lab work being done. I took the bottle to my doctor, so he could see if it was appropriate to use, which he advised it was. He clearly reminded me that once I opened the bottle it had a shelf life of about 90 days. They come in a 50 strip 100, 150, and higher, but I received the 50 strip bottle. But the savings alone was with it. I just called my readings into him. I would recommend this to anyone that has issues with the above diagnosis. You can check out what others are saying as well or purchase this product at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/areta-parameter-urinalysis-reagent-quantity/dp/b00d5uzmdc/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1424299431&sr=8-1&keywords=areta+urinalysis

I recieved this product at a discounted rate, in-exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment