March 26, 2015

Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil

The Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil is awesome. I absolutely love this cream. I was afraid that since I was using the entire product line, that it would weigh down my hair but it didn't. I have short wavy frizzy hair that is fine. To be honest most days, it will either go up in a bun or in a pony tail, because frankly I just don't have the time, or want to deal with it. First off, I decided I was going to make a change. I was going to leave my goddess frizz down, and see what I can do with it for a few days, and dare not to put it up. Since I have been using the Arvazallia product line, my hair not only has been behaving, but it has been down around my shoulders and not up in a pony tail. So now getting onto the product. I love the smell, it is absolutely delicious, I apply it to my wet hair, them scrunch it through several times. 1 pump works great for me. I even on an occasion have used a diffuser in it, to make it curlier. I am very pleased with the results, and if you haven't tried this product, you are definitely missing out!

If you would like to check out this product or see what others are saying, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KSPUN04/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1427424656&sr=1&keywords=Ultra+Cream

As an active blogger I received this product for little or no cost. All opinions are 100 percent my own

No comments:

Post a Comment