March 21, 2015

Camping Lantern / Power Bank

The Orion Camping Lantern & Power Bank is one of the coolest lanterns that I have seen. Not only is it super bright, it has four different features, a bright white light, dim white light, a steady red light, and then flashing red light. It is compact enough that it can be stored in an emergency kit, or used during a camping trip. It comes with 3 AA batteries in addition to 2 rechargeable batteries I love that it as well has a power bank that can charge my phone, and still has enough juice still in it. Who ever came up with this idea, I commend them, as this is an ingenious idea! I can't wait till summer! If you would like to check out this product, or in fact would like to purchase this item, check out the following link: http://www.intervine.com/orion

I received this product for testing purposes. Overall I am satisfied with this product, and this is my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment