March 5, 2015

12-in-1 Headband!

 I have a drawer full of headbands, but honestly not as cool as this cheetah print one. In fact, when I received it in, my daughter snatched it out of my hands and took off with it. LOL I do believe she likes it better then I do :) My daughter loves the cheetah print, and wearing these headbands for all sorts of things. More so, with her and her athletic game, she loves wearing it to not only keep her hair out of her eyes, but she an use it as an ear warmer, a dust guard, around her neck for sun protection, and so forth. Honestly, there are several things that this can be used for, and she does not leave the house with out it. I would definitely recommend these to anyone, since she has been wearing hers at school, most of the girls her age have made several comments that they want one because they are supper cool. I as well love the vast colors and the different variety.

Although it is a bit pricey for a piece of fabric, I am willing to pay for it, because my young one definitely enjoys it, and it is worth it for the money. If you would like to check this product out, check out the following link:  http://amazon.com/shops/toughheadwear

I received one of these awesome headbands for review at a discounted rate. Regardless, this is my honest and unbiased opinion. This company does get 5 stars when it comes to quality and customer service, and I would highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment