March 21, 2015

The Quick Stitch


For several months, I have been looking for a little starter sewing kit that I could make quick repairs within a matter of minuets, and believe me, it is super hard to find something that has everything that you are looking for with out purchasing several and making your own, either way it is surprisingly hard to find. The Quick Stitch is a perfect emergency sewing kit for the person on the go. It comes with:

  • 24 Stainless Steel Needles of Various Sizes Contained In A Protective Plastic Case
  • 12 Spools of Assorted Popular Colors of Thread
  • A Pair of Stainless Steel Scissors
  • A Seam's Ripper with Plastic Cover
  • Two Needle Threaders
  • Tape Measure
  • Straight Pins 
  • Safety Pins 
  • Thimble and
  • Button's
This kit comes with everything that is necessary for a fixing a sudden rip or tear within a matter of minutes! Unfortunately, in this day and age, most people just replace things when they break, rip, or tear. No one ever wants to just fix things. Now, when my kids are super hard on their clothes, I can choose to fix them, then throw them in a pile, and just throw them away because I am tired of looking at them! This product makes me one happy momma, because my pocket book will not be hit ever again for ripped or slightly town clothes.

If you would like to check out this product or see what others have said about this product, check out the following link: http://amzn.to/1EhIptp

I received this product at a reduced rate for my honest and unbiased opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment