November 4, 2014

Haven Series Collection 2 Book Set

So bloggers as you know I have already given the Haven Series Collection 2 Book Set 5 Stars... I absolutely loved it, so I am looking forward to the third book in this series, as well when it is available. D. C. Akers does an amazing job with his detailed description of the characters and places in the books, making you feel as if you have known these characters for a long time. He as well does a wonderful job by bringing you into the story and another world. These books are filled with adventure, magic, suspense, and mystery. I promise you won't be disappointed if you purchase this set!



As stated before you can purchase Haven: Two book set from Smashwords at the following link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/409806

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment