November 4, 2014

Haven: Revenge of the Viper ( Book 2)

This book is better then the first book, so yesterday, as you know I started reading the first book, Haven: A Stranger Magic, I have been so completely intrigued with this series, that unfortunately I didn't get very much sleep as I was up all night reading the second book, Haven: Revenge of the Viper, as it was very hard to stop reading.

The second book pretty much starts off where the first book ends. It leads you on to know more about Sam and his background. There are great action scenes and at first we know that his mom was introduced as a waitress, but she is so much more than that! The more you read the more you know the truth about Haven. Haven is a refuge for all types of supernatural beings. It is a place that has been at peace for so many years, and that is all going to end. There are dark hidden secrets that are starting to reveal itself, but I won't ruin the fun. 

Descriptions of the entry's in the book, appear real and are so very vivid. l love the way D.C.Akers bring the characters alive, as I feel like these are my friends, as I know them, and watch as everything unfolds. This is a definite must read! And I can't wait till the third book is available!




As stated before this series can be purchased from 
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/409806


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment