November 11, 2014

Carallum Fimbriata Extract by Nutri Revolution

Okay fellow readers, so as I was telling you about my experience with the Forskolin Extract, I as well was taking the Caralluma Fimbriata Extract with it. I'm not sure if it was a combination of the two products, or if is one or the other. Either way, I do love these products and would suggest them to anyone. Along with my other medication,  I take 2 capsules in the morning before breakfast, there as well is no unpleasant taste or smell to the capsules either. I have noticed that it did curb my appetite, and that still needed to remind myself to eat. There was an increase in my energy levels too. The only side effect that I did notice was a dry mouth and was very thirsty. Drinking lots of water does help, So since I started these products last week, I am happy to report that I am down 6 pounds. To most its not a big deal, but to me, it is, and I'm very happy. We shall see what the long term effects are, as I will revisit both of my blogs at the end of the month to report my final overall weight loss!



You can check out their website at http://nutrirevolutionusa.com for further information about their awesome products, or if you would like to purchase this product at amazon you can check out the link: http://www.amazon.com/nutrirevolution-caralluma-fimbriata-extract-suppressant/dp/b00nfg2fgs

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment