July 26, 2015

Infant Pacifier Detachable Holder Caterpillar CuddlyPal



Since my nephew is now almost 3 months old, I had the opportunity to check out two of cutest CuddlyPal pacifier holder!

First here is what the company states about their product:
*Cotton plush colourful Caterpillar CuddlyPal pacifier holder is perfect for babies & toddlers up to 24 months as the pacifier can be changed to meet your baby's development needs.
* Detach to add your baby's favourite pacifier or to ensure easy cleaning & sterilizing.
*Designed to keep the pacifier close to your baby without using cords or strings.
* Prevents the pacifier from being lost, dropped or forgotten.
*Innovative design pacifier holder comes with a baby-safe Velcro strap that allows the pacifier to be detached from the plush toy for easy cleaning, sterilizing or replacement.
*Soft cotton plush toy is perfectly safe as it meets CE standards & EU safety, health & environmental requirements, European Toy Safety Directive & British Standards EN71.
*Pacifier holder comes with a complimentary BPA free pacifier made of medical grade silicone - perfect for latex allergy sufferers.

So here are my thoughts... This product is adorable, and I wish that it would have been brought out when I had my two children. This would make an adorable baby shower gift. It is adorable and even though I think the caterpillar is tailored more toward a girl, they do have others that could be geared toward any gender. If you would like to check out this awesome and cute Infant Pacifier Detachable Holder Caterpillar CuddlyPal, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Detachable-Sterilizing-Replacement-Caterpillar-CuddlyPal/dp/B00Y8ION80/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1437220203&sr=1-1&keywords=infant+pacifier+cuddly+detachable+soother+toddler&pebp=1437220209181&perid=0VNFMVT5QMEJGVYSFAQP

As a blogger, I received this product for testing purposes and at a discounted rate. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I will use

No comments:

Post a Comment