July 26, 2015

24K Gold Vitamin C Serum Hyaluronic by ISA Professionals

I had the opportunity and would like to thank the folks at ISA Professional for allowing me to check out their super cool looking 24K gold Xanadu serum. It’s a hyaluronic serum filled with gold flakes, which I think is absolutely cool!

First, let me tell you a little bit about the brand and what it has to say about their product:

XANADU 24K Gold Serum by is designed to be the Best Serum for your face.

Formulated with a combination of Botanical Ingredients, High Tech science, and 24K Real Gold. This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.

From Nature
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C – pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.

Supporting what’s already in your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin’s own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.

From High Tech science:
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
* Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.
The Perfect serum for your face, made from the best botanical extracts and leading-edge technology.

 So in other words, that is a mouth full, but let me tell you my thoughts on this. As far as the serum goes, I like that it stands out because of the gold flakes. It feels like I have a glittery shimmer to my face or glow sort of speak. As a 37 year old women who feels that she is in her 50's, it is never to late to start working on my wrinkles and fine lines. In fact, I live that when I apply this to my face, I receive complements. I as well love the fragrant of it. It has a nice light citrus scent and applies and absorbs very nicely onto my skin. There are some gold flakes that are noticeable, but I think that it is cool anyways. I as well love how my makeup seems to stay on a bit longer after being applied with the 24 K Gold Vitamin C Hyaluronic Serum. But if you would like to see what others have said, or in fact check out the product for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.isa-professional.com/products/xanadu

As a blogger, I received this product for testing purposes and at a discounted rate. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment