July 26, 2015

Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse


Okay, so let me tell you about this cool opportunity that I had where  I could check out this Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse. .Most of you know that I have a sweet Yorkie who is my baby, and he loves bath time. Normally, I do not purchase dog shampoo, I just use my normal everyday shampoo. But since I can't wash him more then twice a week, I have been looking for something that could get him clean when he goes outside. So first off, let me tell you what the company says about their product, then I will give you my opinion on the product:

The Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse, is the Fastest and Easiest Way to Clean Your Dog and Remove Odor Without A Messy Bath

- Requires No Water or Rinsing
- Cleans Skin and Coat, Removes Odor
- Fresh Mango and Pomegranate Scent
- Mild, Natural Coconut Derived Formula
- For All Fur Types and Sensitive Skin

A bath isn't always convenient or an option, but our dogs can quickly get dirty and stinky! Our water-less foam shampoo will get your furry family clean and smelling fresh without the hassle or mess of a bath.

Lots of Different Ways to Use

Keep Active Dogs Fresh, Extend Time Between Baths, Great for Pets That Don't Like Baths
Use Anytime, Anywhere!

Our Difference is that this product is made in the USA, we use Premium Natural Ingredients, we as well have a Commitment to Safety by using a Veterinarian Formulated and offer Super Customer Service.

So with that being said. First and fore most, Toby and I love the fragrance of the Water-less foam moose. It does smell like a fresh cut mango and pomegranate scent, and it works great at giving him a fresh feel and look to extend his bath time. It reminds me a lot of Bath & Body Works foam Citrus Grapefruit Cleansing hand foam. Overall,  I would give this product 5 stars, and although it is a bit more expensive, I love the way it makes Toby smell and feel. I will be ordering more when we run out!

If you would like to check out and see what others are saying about the Dry Dog Shampoo, Water-less No Rinse Foam Moose, check out the following link:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010FGJ46E

As a blogger, I received this product for testing purposes and at a discounted rate. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I will use

No comments:

Post a Comment