July 26, 2015

Infant Pacifier Detachable Holder Deer CuddlyPal

Since my nephew is now almost 3 months old, I had the opportunity to check out two of cutest CuddlyPal pacifier holder!

First here is what the company states about their product:
*Cotton plush colorful Deer CuddlyPal pacifier holder is perfect for babies & toddlers up to 24 months as the pacifier can be changed to meet your baby's development needs.
* Detach to add your baby's favorite pacifier or to ensure easy cleaning & sterilizing.
*Designed to keep the pacifier close to your baby without using cords or strings.
* Prevents the pacifier from being lost, dropped or forgotten.
*Innovative design pacifier holder comes with a baby-safe Velcro strap that allows the pacifier to be detached from the plush toy for easy cleaning, sterilizing or replacement.
*Soft cotton plush toy is perfectly safe as it meets CE standards & EU safety, health & environmental requirements, European Toy Safety Directive & British Standards EN71.
*Pacifier holder comes with a complimentary BPA free pacifier made of medical grade silicone - perfect for latex allergy sufferers.

So here are my thoughts... This product is adorable, and I wish that it would have been brought out when I had my two children. This would make an adorable baby shower gift. It is adorable and even though I think the Deer CuddlyPal is tailored more toward a boy, this could be used for any gender. Since we have a family that is into hunting, it is definitely a cute CuddlyPal. If you would like to check out this awesome and cute Infant Pacifier Detachable Holder Deer CuddlyPal, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y8Q11G4

As a blogger, I received this product for testing purposes and at a discounted rate. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I will use

No comments:

Post a Comment