July 26, 2015

Bed Bug Killer By Eco Defense

I love to go to yard sales, and wonder about the other person's living conditions so, when I had the opportunity to check out this product and test it out, I was very excited to try this Bed Bug Killer By Eco Defense. What I LOVE best about this product is that it is all natural and very safe to be around both my children and pets. I as well liked that it did not stain the curtains that I bought or the bedding that I bought for the kids when I sprayed it. I as well feel secure in knowing that not only does it kill the adult bedbugs, but it kills eggs and the nymphs on contact. I also wondered if it would kill lice larvae too? This is definitely better then the powder in my opinion. When I have to choose between chemicals, insecticides or natural products, I choose natural every time! I would definitely recommend this Bed Bug Killer By Eco Defense.

As a blogger, I received this product for testing purposes only and to give my honest and unbiased opinion. I may have received this product for free or at a discounted rate. Regardless, this is my honest and unbiased opinion, and as a customer and blogger, I am 100% satisfied and would recommend this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment