August 15, 2015

Picnic Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag Tote

Okay, So when I ordered this Picnic Insulated Lunch Cooler Tote Bag, I was expecting a slightly smaller version of my Picnic Basket. However, what I got was not what I expected! This was a lot larger, it measured 16" W x 15" H x 10" D, so you can see how large this lunch box / cooler really is. This is an extremely versatile custom lunch box / cooler which would definitely be ideal for a larger lunch or even a picnic, or just a day outing with your family! I love that this cooler / lunchbox features an insulated lining, it has a zippered front pocket, velcro closure on the size and then a mesh netting on the other side! I as well love that there is a top velcro flap which is very convenient to access the small items without having to open the entire cooler. Plus this cooler is large enough to hold an entire 24 pack of soda, or feed a family of four a nice picnic lunch!

If you would like to check out this product and see what others are saying, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Insulated-Reusable-Thermal-Grocery-Shopper/dp/B0131FJ5Y2/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1438652651&sr=8-13&keywords=thermal+grocery+shopper+bag

I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless this is my honest and unbiased opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment