- FITS MOST VEHICLES - 40 inch square netting is big enough to secure your dog in the back seat or cargo bay of just about any car, truck, or SUV, keeping both you and your four-legged companion safe.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Quick clips make setting up and taking down your protective pet barrier a breeze, whether it's for a long ride or a short trip. Adjustable straps and tighteners on the top and sides hold the divider firmly in place to ensure restraint. Your pet cannot get into the front seat.
- MULTIPURPOSE DESIGN - Multipurpose design makes this net useful for securing groceries or other items in your backseat or trunk. Hardware for roof rail mounting enables you use the net to tie down items and transport them on your roof.
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Sturdy nylon material is durable and elastic free. Guards against wear and tear. Divider even works for big dogs.
- GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE - Purchase with confidence. Your order is backed by a one-year guarantee.
I have two dogs, Toby who is a Yorkie who loves bye-bye rides, and Karma who is a mutt and is my problem fur-baby. Karma doesn't understand that when you go bye-bye, you need to stay in the back seat. She thinks that she needs to jump from the front to the back, then to my lap, only for me to almost wreck my car. Installation of the Fuzzy Bruzza Net Gate was super easy. Its a bit over 3.5 feet which works wonderfully when Karma goes on bye-bye rides now. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has a problem fur-baby like mine!
If you would like to check out this product, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011PMNWRY
As a blogger, I received this product for testing purposes in exchange for my honest and unbiased review!