February 20, 2015

Insect Excavation Kit

Okay, so when I saw this I was like, Oh my gosh, this is totally cool, and something that my kids can do and love. This is the totally cool Real Bug Dig It Out Science Kit! I love that it teaches my kids to excavate 3 genuine bug specimens. My kids are ages 10 & 12 and both absolutely loved working with this Science Kit! I think that they loved more so that it was hands on. My son and daughter are both interested in bugs, science and paleontology.

The kit comes with:

  • This hands-on dig kit contains a genuine spiny spider, fortune beetle, & scorpion preserved in acrylic
  • Includes digging tool, brush and magnifying glass and is a great way to start an insect collection
  • Perfect gift for any kid aged 6-12 that is interested in bugs, science, entomology, or paleontology
  • It has a 12-page info guide which is filled with cool science facts about insects and was written by teachers
  • It also has a cool activity booklet which contains 10 puzzles and games for hours of extra fun and learning


Both of my kids absolutely loved this Insect Excavation kit, and I know your kids will as well too so go check out the following link and let you kiddo's have some fun! The best part is there learing and they don't even know it! Here's the link : https://www.discoverwithdrcool.com/science-kits/real-insect-excavation-kit-dig-out-3-real-bugs Hope you all enjoy the pictures!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment