February 19, 2015

Coosh Lightning USB phone/ipad Cable 6ft

The Coosh Lightning has super fast lightening speed  when it comes to charging all of my apple products. I only wish that they would make this in an IPhone 4 so it will charge my old phone for my daughter to listen to the music and play her games as well. It is apple certified, and the cable is 6 feet long which is longer then what I expected, and most charging cables.  It is compatible with the I Phone 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 / I pad mini, the Mini 2, Mini 3, Air 2, Retina, I Pod, 5th and 7th generations. I love how it charges super quick! It is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quick fast charging cable, as well as syncing cord! Plus since this is a new product on the market, it will be coming out Mid March.

In March, if you would like to check out what others have said about this product or purchase this product for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00qrjvkzw

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, this is my sole opinion.and I only review products that I use, and think my readers would enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment