September 26, 2015

Triple Hinged Handcuffs (Silver) Carbon Steel Heavy Duty Professional Model with Double Lock Feature and Carrying Case.

I had the opportunity to check out the Triple Hinged Handcuffs (Silver) Carbon Steel Heavy Duty Professional Model with Double Lock Feature and Carrying Case. But before I give you my two cents about the product, let me tell you a bit about what the company says about this product:

Police style steel Handcuffs. Triple Hinged, double locking silver handcuffs. Includes carrying pouch. Useful whether you are restraining a suspect within your duties as a peace officer, security guard, or bounty hunter. Perhaps you are securing a home robber until the authorities arrive, or maybe you are honing your prisoner handling skills in an Airsoft/Paintball match. The HC-1 professional grade handcuffs are among the best in the industry. Enjoy a pair for years as they are tough and built to last.

So with that being said, now here is my two cents! My fiance asked me, dear why do you have a set of police handcuffs? I said honey, I plan on arresting you, on Halloween night when I am in my police uniform. (HAHA) So with that being said, The Triple Hinged Handcuffs, are totally cool. I have handcuffed my kids for the fun of it, of course we were playing, but they were unable to break free :), so I let them out. My kids think that they are totally a cool prop for my Halloween costume. The quality of these handcuffs is outstanding and remarkable to say the least. They are incredibly strong and very heavy. They are made out of carbon steel, and I believe would last a life time of repeated use if need be. Hopefully this family will not be needing them any time of the year except on Halloween. I love these cuffs, so realistic looking and they come with a set of two keys as well. They as well come with a Double Lock feature which I think is very cool and the belt pouch is also a nice attachment. The belt-loop on the back, can be used to add it to your belt if you need too. Overall, I am very satisfied with my Halloween Prop! Nothing Cheap about these handcuffs!

If you would like to check out these awesome handcuffs, check out the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Handcuffs-Professional-Feature-Carrying/dp/B013PYBGK0/ref=sr_1_200?ie=UTF8&qid=1442703978&sr=8-200&keywords=handcuffs
Item received for testing purposes at a discounted rate and for my honest and unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment