August 7, 2015

Devoted Doggy Deluxe Pet Booster Seat

I had the opportunity to check out the Devoted Doggy Deluxe Pet Booster, but first, let me tell you a bit on what the company says about their product, then I will give you my thoughts.

Treat your dog to the better life!Not just 5 pieces of cardboard covered in fabric. Unlike most Pet Booster Seats, the Devoted Doggy Deluxe Pet Booster Seat is designed with both the owner and the pet in mind
- Easy to clean the exterior by wiping with a wet cloth and removing the liner for washing
- Front zipper pocket allows easy storage for your dog accessories
- Collapsible design allows for easy storage
- One strap encircles the seat back and the other strap attaches to the headrest
- Can be used in backseats with removable headrests
- Easy to install in under 30 seconds

So with that being said, first and foremost, I must say, the quality of this product is wonderful, and definitely gets 5 stars for that. It is not flimsy, has a metal frame which is very sturdy, and a base that is solid, so your fur-baby does not fall through. The lining of the product reminds me of a sheep's skin, which is super soft and warm. There are velcro straps so that should your fur-baby get car sick, it can be taken off, and thrown in the wash, as well as if there is hair it. I feel that the company did not cut any corners when it comes to the safety and making this product. As there is an adjustable strap inside to attach to your fur-baby's collar. As well, it was super easy to set up, that my 10 year old set it up in less then a minuet. Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality of this product. Toby couldn't be happier, and we have been looking for something similar now for several months. I would definitely highly recommend this product!

So if you have a fur-baby that loves car rides, check out the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XTN4FV0

As a blogger, I had the opportunity to check out the Devoted Doggy Deluxe Pet Booster for free, in exchange for testing purposes, and providing my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment