October 7, 2015

Passionate Care Sethoscope

div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
I had the opportunity to check out the Passionate Care Stethoscope. But before I give you my two cents about the product, let me tell you a bit about what the company says about this product:

About the Product

  • Great Sound - Hear everything! Easily hear the blood pressure. Hear every heart beat, every heart sound. Hear every crackle, rail and rhonchi.
  • Soft and comfortable ear tips. Nice tight seal that lets your hear perfectly and all of this from the softest eartips that won't hurt your ears.
  • High Quality! Professional Stethoscopes for Cardiologist, Pulmonologist, Critical Care Nursed, ER Nurse, Med Surg Nurses, Student Nurses, Respiratory Therapist, Office Nurses as well as CNA's Nurse assitants.
  • You get more stethoscope for your money here than anywhere else.
  •  Compare to the 3M Cardiology Littmann
  • 60 day full money back guarantee.

So with that being said, as a mother and a Homehealth / Hospice RN, I use my stethoscope on a daily basis.  I use it to auscultate breath sounds, heart tones and bowel sounds. My children as well love to check out my stethoscope and listen to each others heart. Normally, I have a Littmann Cardiology stethoscope, but I can tell you, that I love this one even more. No, I am not being Biased, but I can tell you that you can hear even the smallest sound. Sounds are super amplified and can easily be heard with both the geriatric or pediatric population, even with the older adult. This device is wonderful for half the cost.

If you would like to check out this item, and see what others have to say, here is the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010RJUDZA

I received this stethoscope at a discounted rate for testing purposes as well as for my honest and unbiased opinion. This product is high quality, and I would recommend this product to anyone in the medical field needing the use of a stethoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment